Goods will only be accepted for return & handling fee forfeited when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product which was ordered.
- If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as possible (no later that 24 hours after receiving)
Incorrect item delivered:
We do our best to ensure the product information, availability, purchase price and associated delivery times and fees are accurately reflected on our site. Please notify us within 24 hours if the item you have received is not as it was described on your order.
However, should we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you or if the product is not as described on the website, or is missing any parts: Please do not remove the product from its original packaging or any of the stickers or labels and notify us as immediately
Goods arrived damaged
If your goods arrive damaged, missing any parts or accessories, or inoperable, then we will do our best to resolve the issue. Please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the goods in order for the issue to be resolved effectively.
Return of Goods correctly supplied:
All Goods must be returned within 7 working days from the day that you have received it. You need to notify us prior to returning the goods to determine if a return will be granted.
- Courier fees for return of goods will be at your expense.
- No Goods will be accepted for return after 7 days from date of receipt, this is established from the courier tracking system
- No guarantees or returns or refunds will be granted on any electrical items
- Return of goods, or cancelled orders will automatically carry a 20% handling fee on the total amount of the order.
- Items that have been fitted, used or sprayed will not be accepted for returns
- Goods returned must be in resellable condition.
- Packaging of items returned must be original package/box (as it was delivered to you) and in a condition for reselling, unboxed items will not be considered for return.
- If you are returning Goods via courier, please package it carefully so that it does not happen to be damaged en-route. If we receive the goods damaged a refund might be denied. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- Goods purchased on promotion or sale may not be exchanged or returned.
- Electrical or electronic component parts including switches and relays;
- Goods that have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within other goods or property;
- Ordinary wear and tear, having regard to the circumstances in which the goods are intended to ordinarily to be used: and
- Parts incorrectly fitted and further damage resulting from such instances carried out by a non-accredited person or entity.
Refunds are handled within 5 to 7 working days after receiving confirmation (once confirmed funds can take up to 24-48 hours to reflect in your account once processed due to banking timelines)